We build affordable homes for hard working families.
to other regions of the country.
FHP is a certified non-profit home builder. We are:
- 501(c)(3) non-profit tax-exempt charitable organization
- Community Housing Development Organization (CHDO) — A CHDO is a private, nonprofit, community-based organization that develops affordable housing.
- Community Development Corporation (CDC) — a CDC is a Community Development Corporation, designed to support and revitalize communities, especially those that are impoverished or struggling.
To continue to raise the bar on what affordable housing looks like by implementing innovative products, programs and sustainable green building techniques to help create a better way of life for lower income families.
- Affordability: We make home ownership available for moderate to low-income working class families and retired seniors on a limited income.
- Equity: FHP is an equal housing opportunity provider and employer. We believe that all people, regardless of race, class, or gender should have access to affordable housing.
- Innovation: We are not afraid to trying new things. We respond to our changing world and embrace modern technology.
- Leadership: We want to raise the standard for affordable housing. It is time to set the bar higher.
- Sustainability: We know that our health and well-being depends on a healthy planet, so we use materials that are good for the environment, and good for people.
Hundreds of families are thriving in affordable homes built by Florida Home Partnership. FHP has developed communities throughout Tampa Bay, including the following neighborhoods:
Bayou Pass Village features a clubhouse, playground, pool, and cabana- Ruskin (Hillsborough County)
Previous Communities Include:
- Las Villas- Ruskin (Hillsborough County)
- Summerview Oaks- Riverview (Hillsborough County)
- Hidden Creek- Wimauma (Hillsborough County)
- Alexander Woods Townhomes- Plant City (Hillsborough County)
- Sunset Hills- Dade City (Pasco County)