Come find your new “feel good space: located throughout Tampa Bay at these premier communities and neighborhoods. All of our floor plans are PDF’s available for you to download and print.
- Affordability: We make home ownership available for moderate to low-income working class families, and retired seniors on a limited income.
- Equity: FHP is an equal housing opportunity provider and employer. We believe that all people, regardless of race, class, or gender should have access to affordable housing.
- Innovation: We are not afraid to trying new things. We respond to our changing world and embrace new technology.
- Leadership: We want to raise the standard for affordable housing. It’s time to set the bar higher.
- Sustainability: We know that our health and well-being depends on a healthy planet, so we use materials that are good for the environment, and good for people.
Hundreds of families are thriving in affordable homes built by Florida Home Partnership. FHP has developed communities throughout Tampa Bay, including the following neighborhoods:
Bayou Pass Village features a clubhouse, playground, pool, and cabana- Ruskin (Hillsborough County)
Previous Communities Include:
- Las Villas- Ruskin (Hillsborough County)
- Summerview Oaks- Riverview (Hillsborough County)
- Hidden Creek- Wimauma (Hillsborough County)
- Alexander Woods Townhomes- Plant City (Hillsborough County)
- Sunset Hills- Dade City (Pasco County)