The Workforce Homes Program is New to FHP!
Florida Home Partnership is continuously growing due to the increased demand for affordable housing. We’re excited to announce a limited quantity of affordable, new, Workforce Homes centrally located in the Sunset at Bayou Pass community in Ruskin, FL. These energy-efficient Workforce Homes are income-restricted and designated for moderate to higher-income households who qualify. They are move-in ready and built to last and run efficiently utilizing Energy-star appliances, upgraded fixtures, and solid surface countertops. With three well-designed floor plans to choose from, we’re sure you’ll find one to call home!
Florida Home Partnership is continuously adding new homes and areas to our listings. Below are homes either available now or will be in the near future. Our available listings are currently in Bayou Pass Village.
Bayou Pass is located west of Interstate 75 in southern Hillsborough County, at the corner of 14th Ave. S.E. and 24th St. S.E. in Ruskin. Ruskin offers convenience to the city with all the natural beauty of quiet country living.
Easy access to I-75 & US Hwy 41 puts the many amenities of Brandon, Tampa, and Ybor City only minutes away!
• 3 & 4 Bedroom • 2 Bath • 2 Car Garage • Front & Back Porch • Open Kitchen • Energy-star Appliances • No CDD Fees! • Low HOA Fees
• 3 Swimming Pools • 4 Playgrounds • 2 Clubhouses • Fitness Center
Sunset at Bayou Pass Siteplan:
Choose from Three Models*:
*Colors subject to change
Do I Qualify?
Workforce Home Eligibility Requirements:
- Cannot currently own a home.
- Total household income cannot exceed 140% of the Area
- Median Income (AMI), per State SHIP guidelines (Income
- limits are subject to change annually). See income chart
- Provide all documentation listed on the “Required Documents
- for Workforce Homes”, including lender pre-approval letter.
- Must be able to obtain mortgage loan financing and approval.
- Workforce homes selling price ranges between $342,500 – $349,500
- Must occupy Workforce Home as your primary residence.
- Earnest deposit of $2,000 at time of contract.
Ready To Take The Next Step?
Download and complete the Application Package AND obtain a Pre-Approval Letter from your chosen lender of mortgage financing to determine income eligibility to purchase a Workforce Home. (preferred lender list available to download below if needed)
Please submit all of your documents in a legible format to: info@FLHome.org.
What is a Pre-Approval Letter
and how do I get one?
A pre-approval letter is a document that states how much a lender is willing to loan you for a new home. You will be required to submit financial documentation to to the lender that you chose for review. If your loan application is preapproved, the lender issues a ‘Pre-Approval Letter’ that’s valid for a certain window of time, such as 30, 60 or 90 days. This letter outlines the terms of the offer, including the maximum allowable purchase price. It’s a great way to know if you’re likely to be approved for a home loan and also shows sellers that you are a serious buyer.